Saturday, September 13, 2008

T minus 8 days until classes start... ugh!

Gosh. With my schedule at school, this will be my last summer free until I graduate. It unfortunately, wasn't the most relaxing because I did have to take a couple summer courses. I think if I didn't have those classes, I would be itching to go back to school. I'm not very excited and SO not looking forward to it all.

I want to stay home and sleep in until 1 PM, just in time for Dog Whisperer.

I think my hostility towards school stems from last term, where I was taking 20 credits and stayed up until around 3 AM, not procrastinating, but actually working. Spending my days and nights locked up in my room, working with no sleep, made me a very irritable person. I think if I just had a couple more hours of just leisure, it would have been much better. Lets hope this term is lots and lots better than last term!

My sister and I strolled around South Street the other day, and I dropped by Retrospect to get a little thifting done, which made me happy. What made me happier was that I found this cute little capelet. It's a children's knit cape, but it was a good length on me. The picture isn't the greatest, but hey, what can I do? Look out for it when the weather starts getting chilly. I also saw this cute little bracelet at this new store called Lulu.ish. It's a cute little store. If I had the money, I would have gotten more.


























I had my first driving lesson today, so I wanted to keep it simple, keep it comfy with a wife beater, khakis and a scarf.

It was also my Lola's [grandmother] birthday today, so my sister, myself and my mother swung by her house and got some yummy carrot cake from Melrose. <3


That's it for now.

Yours,

A

No comments: