Thursday, September 11, 2008

Current Lusts

I've been ACHING aching aching to do some serious shopping. I've compiled a list on the things I've been itching to get my hands on.


What: Nine West Gladiator Heels
How much: $59.99

Want want want. I want these for early fall... would look great with a pair of black tights and a skirt or a dress.

Want!






What: Tod's tall brown suede boots
How much: $556 @ BlueFly

I've been lusting over shoes for the fall. Just another shoe I've been dreaming about. Not to mention Minnetonka knee highs... and some Chloe platform sandals...

The Minnetonka's I can probably get... but these babies along with the Chloes... probably not so much. I shall probably go hunting for similars around my price range.





What: Tocca cape
How much: $199.99 @ BlueFly

This fall/winter, I think a great cape would be an excellent piece to fend off the chilly weather. I love this cape because I love browns... I love the length and I really like the bow detail. Again, with my current budget of everything goes to books and art supplies I can't really spend that much cash. We'll see what's going on later after school starts and the book and supplies have been acquired.





What: American Apparel ribbed turn down turtleneck
How much: $27

This and a couple other basics that I need for the fall are on my list. Some other things I want to pick up from either AA or Old Navy or the Gap are some basic Ts, tanks and cardigans. This turtleneck is available in black, baby blue and white.







What: Lark & Wolff Skirt @ Urban Outfitters
How much: $39.99

I want a high waisted, soft cotton skirt to pair with knee highs or some tights. The button details on this UO skirt are really nice. There are some other nice skirts like UO. I know that winter florals will be in this fall/winter and they have a couple that are reasonably priced. I don't really see myself jumping on the band wagon for that... but the options there are good for anyone who wants them.








What: Kimchi Blue Ruffle Peacoat @ UO
How much: $134.00

I still have yet to own a peacoat, even though I have... quite a number of coats, I don't have a peacoat yet. This one with the brass buttons and the ruffle detail is really really beautiful. I enjoy structured pieces and clean lines. I love love love this peacoat.

As in the irritating words of Rachel Zoe: DIE!










What: Balenciaga brown quilted bag
How much: $1596.00

Ok. So I'll probably never own a Balenciaga bag. I can lust can't I?!? Just putting it up because I love quilted bags.









These are just a few things off of my never ending list of lusts...

Yours,
A

No comments: