Friday, October 3, 2008

Inspiration: photographer Lara Jade

Gosh. I've been following Lara for a couple years now. I remember I first stumbled upon her page on deviantart when she was posting self portraits of herself and playing with them crudely on Photoshop. Her evolution into what she's become now is amazing. To see her go from that to... well you'll see. Please go check out her flickr and her website for more of her photos. The first two pictures are of herself (the second one I added to show just how freaking adorable she is) and the rest is her work. She updates her flickr more frequently with shoots shes working on and it's just a really great place of inspiration.

I've always admired her, almost envying her.







3 comments:

michelle said...

Very pretty :)

About me said...

The fifth picture reminds me of Cinderella and the last picture is so stunning. Wonderful pictures posted!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.