Thursday, October 2, 2008

First two weeks of classes

Ah. Back to school. My school is on the quarter system, so we start ridiculously late [meaning we end ridiculously late.] I can tell that this is going to be a really fun term. I'll be learning a lot and my classes are going to challenge my creativity and push it to the next label.

I'm a graphic design major [well a GRDS major AND a psychology major, but I don't wanna go into that.] I'm taking Computer Imaging 2, Art History 3, Typography, Visual Communications, Photography and Social Psych.

I think it's going to be a heavy load, but probably not as heavy as last term, which killed me. If I plan things out nicely, then life will be good and I will still have a social life outside of my best friends: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and gouache.

Anyway. To celebrate the first two weeks, I stopped by Ross and decided to quickly scan through the shoes. Then I found these little ones for only $9.99. My heart did a little happy dance. I want to wear them to school, but climbing up an incline in heels doesn't tickle my fancy.










And just a little update on what I've been wearing. I took these on two different days and I totally didn't mean to do the same exact pose. I still need a tripod. But yeah. =)

No comments: