Sunday, September 21, 2008

Touch

I read on puppylove's blog that a person needs to be touched at least 5 times a day to not go insane. Not like THAT, like hugging, shaking hands, etc. I found this link when I went searching for more info.


http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=940DE0D91F3EF931A35751C0A96E948260&sec=health&spon=&pagewanted=all

edit:
(ha oops! love puppy not puppylove! - Sorry Jessica! For those of you who aren't familar with her, her fashion blog is What I Wore. Go check it out! I usually just drop by to check out her daily wears, but her other blog is really awesome and interesting too!)

3 comments:

michelle said...

How interesting! I completely believe it though, I think a human connection is vital to one's health.

About me said...

I guess I'm insane

Anonymous said...

ahh... its Love Puppy :)